What is SeCube?
SeCube GRC is a security, risk, compliance, audit, and business continuity management software that can be modularly integrated in a single framework. Its purpose is to provide the integrated support of the security-related analysis, design, and maintenance processes in the company’s various divisions, thus creating a solution for the transparent and reportable management of security in the organization.
The SeCube GRC system, developed by Kürt Zrt., expressly supports the development and operation of the following activities:
- The development and maintenance of the company asset component and dependency operation model.
- Resources, services, data asset, business processes needed for organizational operation, and a comprehensible structure defining their relation.
- Information security and business risk analysis and management with comprehensive business impact analysis (with confidentiality, integrity, and availability as separate factors for examination).
- Support for Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and testing
- Assessment and monitoring of compliance with international standards and Hungarian legislation, the cost-effective maintenance of compliance, express use cases:
- Laws on information security and vital systems and facilities
- ISO standards (e.g. ISO27001)
- Risk-analysis and risk management, BCP and DRP planning as well as audit & compliance in one single system, thus providing real potential for the development and maintenance of risk-proportionate security.
- Support of investment decisions, resource and cost optimization.
- Contribution to the cooperation of several groups, making use of each other’s output in a unified and transparent way.
- Provision of up-to-date reports and plans
SeCube’s target users include IT operations, the parties responsible for security and business processes, and the experts and managers in the fields of internal control and compliance. SeCube is safely able to manage the security-related activities involving the entirety of users in various professional fields.